Roolo aims to be the most competitive peer to peer exchange in the market. At the time of writing Roolo's fees were half its major competitor, and because they are subtracted from the bitcoins only once when they are transferred to the buyer there is no double charging - ie we do not charge both the buyer and the seller.
The fee charged for a transaction is 0.5% on one side of the transaction only.
All fees are paid by the buyer. This means that the buyer will receive 99.5% of the bitcoins specified in the Order. The remaining 0.5% of the bitcoins will be transferred to Roolo.
All movements of bitcoins via Roolo are on the blockchain. All movements on the blockchain can incur small transaction fees depending upon the wallet used. These fees are received by miners and not Roolo.